Maintenance Contract - The following services will be carried out by HPRO
- Checking of mechanical and electrical equipment including:
- Distribution boards, circuit boards, circuit breakers, ELCB’s, light fittings, control panels, And switches (please refer to spare parts/materials clause below in case of replacements)
- Visual inspection of water heater
- Inspect and measure current loads for all phases
- Cleaning of panels
- Testing water flow and pressure pump reading
- Checking delivery of water flow delivery rates for irregular noise and vibration
- Cleaning and sterilization of water tanks once a year
- Inspection of sanitary ware fittings such as faucets, valves, water closet mechanism
- Attending to any drainage unit issues
One major service per year followed by quarterly servicing of FCU units shall be provided That include:
- Cleaning of filters
- Cleaning and inspection of electrical components
- Placing of drain flow tablets in drip trays
- Minor painting touch-ups and minor insulation repairs
- (Please refer to spare parts/materials clause below in case of replacements)
Spare parts and materials are not covered under the scope of our maintenance contract.
- Any spare parts will be charged as per HPRO Price List.
- Replacing and or removing of system, will incur a separate quote and it is not included in the service and repair contract.